Today, around the world celebrate April Fool's Day.
On April 1, we come up with jokes, kidding acquaintances, and often ourselves are caught by fishing poles. For us, this day is an extra reason for fun, but for the artists of the comic genre - almost a professional holiday! Therefore, today we decided to talk with the People’s Artist of the Karachay-Cherkess Republic Arthur Kidakoev about his work, which has long become the meaning of life ...
The names of Arthur and Fatima Kidakoev are known far beyond the borders of our Republic. For more than 20 years, they show viewers funny scenes on everyday topics, ridiculing human vices and weaknesses. The viewer begins to smile even before the artists utter the first words, because they already know for sure that if Kidakoeva is on stage, it will be fun.
Recently, the number of participants in their humorous productions has grown. As it turned out, this is due to the opening of its own theater.
- Arthur, tell us more about the “Kidakoev Theater”, please.
- About a year ago, Fatima and I opened our own theater, where we teach young actors our craft. It is called Kidakoev Theater. So, young guys joined our team: Beslan Argunov and Zalina Pshihacheva. I call them "plasticines" because you can make good actors out of them. After all, Fatima and I are no longer able to ride around the stage like in the past, so we are raising decent receivers. They are very talented, with a sense of humor. In the future, our troupe will be replenished with other new artists.
- It will be possible to put performances ...
- This is my goal. I want to restore the play "Kin", which was a great success in the Circassian theater. It so happened that the production was once underestimated by his leadership, I had to leave the theater, and the performance fell apart.
So, I want to restore it, especially since I have all the rights to it, as an author and director. We show it in 2-x languages: in Russian and Circassian.
This is a comedy drama about the relationship of fathers and children. A theme that will never lose its relevance. When we put it for the first time, we filmed the action on video. This video has somehow been distributed to friends and now it is even shown in some schools. Here is a social project turned out.
- Well, we will wait for the premiere. Well, for now, tell us about the nearest dates of your performances. Do you have a busy tour schedule in the spring?
- Yes. On March 31, we are performing in the Koshekhabl aul, on April 5 in the Khabez aul, 15 and 16 in April - in Moscow, 27 in Nalchik, and then we will go through other cities.
We have prepared a completely new program, and the viewer will now see us in a larger composition.
- You yourself write scenes scenarios. How does this usually happen?
- All numbers come up with situations that occur in life. With us, with our friends: they saw some interesting situation, they told a ridiculous case ... It is enough to hear one very brief sentence and a full-scale number can be born from it. For example, the famous actor of Kabardino-Balkaria, Muradin Dumanov, once told me a short joke. But before that, I liked it, that I came home, and made a large number out of it, which was eventually shown in the “Full House” show by Regina Dubovitskaya.
- Great! Arthur, do you and Fatima come up with jokes for each other on April 1?
- I have 1 every day of April! She especially loves to make fun of me. I remember telling me that a relative had arrived, go, they say, open the gate more quickly. I run to the gate, I hurry, and my relative sits quietly at home somewhere in the North. Years 15 like not seen him. Or, when we lived on the 8 floor, she once said to me: "Someone is knocking on the window, look." Well, I ran to check ...
Previously, our jokes were more, so to speak, stinging, sometimes even cruel. Now it is more landed jokes, kindly. The joke should be a good one.
- Some people react to jokes very sharply. What advice would you give them?
- It is necessary to relate to this easier. This is just a game. Especially you can not be offended by friends, acquaintances. You can not take everything with bayonets. It is necessary to smile more often, to laugh at yourself. This is the strongest - when a person knows how to laugh at himself. Such I love and respect, with such I am friends.
- Probably, Fatima at one time, immediately conquered you with a sense of humor?
- Fatima conquered all at once ... I saw her, as they say, "the roof was blown down." This has turned out to be mutual, since then, for more than 35 years together.
- And how do you think the sense of humor is innate?
- I'm sure of it! Well, you can not instill it in a person. I know a lot of people who tell a joke, and they react in their own way. Some scientist said that humor is something related to mathematics and logic. When a person receives short information - an anecdote, he somehow perceives it in a special way in the brain. Well, this is an invention, a nonsense, and people who have not developed a sense of logical thinking, simply do not understand the anecdote, which everyone else perceived with a bang. I seriously asked again: “Why did he do that? Why did he say that? I explain to them why, and when they all understand it, they suddenly ask: “And what’s so funny? ..”
There is an expression “If God deprived a person of a sense of humor, then it was for that ...”. Can't teach it. It's useless.
- You, probably, from your youth were such a humorist, the soul of the company?
- There is. My father was a man with a great sense of humor. He said such things with a serious expression on his face! .. And I had a good sense of humor, and my brother was still the same! My father's brothers too.
“So you simply had no chance of inheriting it.” Arthur, what will your fans want on this positive day?
- More laugh, smile! Let the muscles of your cheeks get tired of expressing a smile and joy. Just love each other! We are the people to laugh and joke. For example, I have never seen a laughing cow or a sheep laughing. Well, they have no sense of humor! And we have. Let's enjoy it and enjoy it!
- Thank you for the conversation, Arthur! And I remind our readers that you can always watch the performances of Arthur and Fatima Kidakoev on our YouTube channel.