Gosh Grachevsky will take part in the program "Music Class"
One of the most exciting discoveries in the world of Russian chanson, Gosha Grachevsky, goes to Moscow to record in the program "Music Class". About myself, about the upcoming trip, creativity and personal life Gosh Grachevsky gave us an exclusive interview.
Gosh, hello! Congratulations on the fact that you have already received an invitation to record an acoustic concert from Chanson TV! Despite your convincing debut with the songs "Crazy Card" and "My Madam" and the undoubted success of the other songs from the album "Suit", this trip to Moscow, on television - a serious step towards widespread success. I looked in on Youtube the day before and saw a sea of fan-videos with your songs there - it means that people are interested in your work and they are waiting for you to appear on the screens. And this opportunity has appeared. You are invited to the central channel. Tell me, was the news of the invitation shocking to you or not?
- Hello! After Chanson TV saw my video for the song “Crazy Card”, they immediately invited me to record the program “Music Class” with my participation. It is a great honor for me, I am grateful to the editorial office of Chanson TV and look forward to this trip. For us, with a musical collective, it will be a kind of travel.
Your stage image, as well as the theme of the first song, not to mention the clip - everything is tightly connected with the cards. And it is clear that you own them very well, if not masterfully. What is this, another talent or profession?
- In general, I loved tricks since childhood, and believed in a miracle when I saw something from films, for example. It delighted me and slowly I began to learn it myself. I still believe in a miracle, it can happen at any moment. Friends, of course, know there is no magic here, only sleight of hand. But they like the way I turn the sleight of hand into an illusion.
On the Internet you can also find information about another of your serious hobby - painting. How did you happen to do music, having more than one craft in your hands?
- I started doing music professionally recently, a year and a half ago, and before that I really engaged in paintingstudied this. It remains in my life to this day. I attend exhibitions, I can take a long look at one canvas, whether it be modern art or not ...
And your nickname? There is a story, why Gosh Grachevsky?
- At the beginning it was a pseudonym, now like a real name (laughs). But in general, there is a funny story, since high school. We had a fun and friendly class. We often played scenes, played classmates, even teachers ... And the fact that I was often the instigator of the disorder did not go unnoticed. And once, when we arranged a real ambush for an innocent teacher - we received a cry in reply: “Stop this Jumble!” - and pointing to me - “Especially you are Grachevsky!” ... Everyone laughed out loud. As happens in such cases - stuck ...
Once in an interview on Radio Chanson, you said that working with producer Timur Kitov is hard, but very interesting. How are you working together now? Worked together?
- Did I really say that !? (laughs) Although it is true, what is there, - Timur is a demanding leader, of course, but we work and we have no other choice ... We spend a lot of time together and understand, once we are heard, it means we are responsible to people.
Are you already working on new material, new songs, after the release of the album “Suit”? Maybe there is already something new that the public has not heard yet?
- Yes of course! We are writing without stopping, and there are already some new songs. I think we will show them to all of you soon!
But what about personal life? Single?
- Oh, no, not single. I have one daughter, and, naturally, one wife (laughs). Unfortunately, there is a lot of work now and we cannot see each other often. But I really hope that the situation will change very soon, and I will be able to hug them more often ...
Thank you for your sincerity!
- Thanks you! Hearty!