Today Murat Thagalegovu marks 34 of the year.
Today one of the most popular Caucasian performers - Murat Thagalegova marks 34 of the year! To this date, the artist came up with a big list of hits, huge popularity and ever-growing audience love, which he gained not only in the Caucasus, but also far beyond its borders. To congratulate Murat on his birthday, and also to find out what the singer is working on now, our journalist met him in Cherkessk ...
- Murat, on behalf of Zvuk-M Company and all our listeners, I congratulate you on the holiday! I wish you personal happiness and new creative success!
- Thank you very much!
- Your fans are looking forward to musical novelties from you. Tell us what projects are in work today?
- First of all, I am currently busy working on a new album. I think by the end of the summer he will be ready. No one has heard these songs yet, about 18 tracks will go there. Among them there are several lyrical compositions, but basically all the songs will be danceable.
Firstly, this genre is more for me, I think, secondly, in the world now, and so a lot of problems, everyone’s head is already bursting. It would be desirable, that all could have fun, unwind, even for a while to forget about their worries.
- Great! Who helps you create a new album?
- The authors, with whom I have been working for a long time, with whom we have released not one hit, these are Asya Sanashokova and Amirina. Several arrangers, among them - Alibek Gigiyev, who in his time worked on the song "Soul of the Bandit."
- You said, do album first. In the second, I suppose, concerts?
- Exactly. This summer we will have around 50-ti solo live performances. I started in early June from the Astrakhan region. Then there was the Republic of Bashkortostan, Tatarstan and further down the list. And closer to winter, I plan to arrange concerts in the Moscow and Samara regions. They look forward to me too. All posters, streamers are ready ...
- Is it easy to work with such a tight concert schedule?
- It's always a pleasure to work! But since I have a two-hour program, and I sing live, there are problems. For example, the voice disappears and then you have to postpone the performance. The fact is that I do not know how to sing under a phonogram, and I cannot even even. And people in general are often asked to perform something without a microphone, akapelno. Therefore, every day singing 20 songs and more is a big load on the throat. Especially in winter.
- How to restore the voice?
- What are some ways I have not tried! But in the end, still stopped at the people's means. The one who didn’t go through this probably won’t believe, I myself didn’t believe to the last that it helps. But if, for example, to drink a raw egg without yolk, then the very next day, the throat is getting better. Honey is good too.
- So we learned the first-hand professional secrets! Murat, finally, please tell us about further strategic plans for cooperation with the music publishing company Sound-M. As far as I know, today you had a meeting with the head of the company?
- Yes. Mikhail Yugov is the person who not only helped me, but also many Caucasian and even non-Caucasian performers helped, helps and, I hope, will continue to help in the promotion of our creativity. He is not just a broad-minded person, but also a great professional - he has been in this field for so many years! We made plans today for further work, we will soon release a new album and, I hope, we still have many significant joint projects ahead!