A video version of the concert of Angelica Nacheva "Walk, Capital!"
19 May 2017, a large solo concert of a Caucasian pop star, Honored Artist of the Republic of Adygea and Karachay-Cherkess Republic - author and performer took place in Maikop. Angelica Nacheva. Which gathered on the stage of the State Philharmonic of the Republic of Adygea famous artists and presented the audience an unforgettable musical show and many new songs!
The concert “Walk, the capital!” Is already available for viewing on the net, and we invite you to find out with us the details of that evening from Angelica herself ...
- Angelica, despite the fact that the concert took place on 2 a year ago, the memories and emotions that he left in your soul, as well as in the hearts of the public, are certainly alive in the memory. What was the most exciting moment that night?
- The concert program included many interesting duos, as well as songs that were first performed during the performance in Maykop. So, the premiere of the tracks “Golden Apples” that we performed with Tatyana Tretyak; "Sweet" that I wrote for Artur Khalatova; our joint song with Sultan Hurricane - “Sunflower seeds”, but, probably, the most exciting was the performance of the song “Shluljegur kadzhe” (“Love is calling”).
The fact is that the first performer of this song was present in the hall - Tamara Rashidovna Nehay - People’s Artist of the Republic of Adygea, Honored Artist of the Republic of Abkhazia, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation. I understood that I would not sing better than her, but it was a great honor for me that she allowed me to perform this song, which I have loved for many years. For a long time I carefully prepared this number, attended workshops of Tamara Rashidovna herself, who now works as a vocal teacher. The song is very beautiful, but very difficult.
During the performance, I knew that Tamara Rashidovna and her son were sitting in the hall and watched the concert, which took nearly an hour to complete, until the end. And as a result, she wrote me a flattering and inspiring review, stating that each work should be appreciated, and my today's success is the result of my hard work. It was very nice! I understand that maybe there were some flaws in the vocal plan, after all it was a live concert, there was a very difficult rehearsal, I was worried about how it would pass, but her assessment was very important for me, and her approval was very significant.
- You mentioned a heavy rehearsal. I know that you are very scrupulous about organizing concerts, this time you were satisfied with the result?
- I am never one hundred percent satisfied. I myself am the main critic. As far as it was possible to make the performance beautiful, as I saw it, we tried and embodied it. At the rehearsal, many nuances came to light, which I had to decide right there, I was nervous, we all worried about how everything would go and how I would be able to perform, despite all these “tests”. But by the beginning of the evening I pulled myself together and tuned in on the desired mode. And although I always know where and what could have been done better, I am pleased that the viewer is satisfied! This is the most important thing - the responses from the public were very warm. I tried to make the concert as interesting as possible, trying to make each number exciting, with its own history, surprises. The concept of the song was revealed through a bright screen saver, or choreography, and several numbers by the participation of artists of various entertainment genres.
- It is interesting and noteworthy that you have even provided a children's program.
- Many children often come to my concerts. Knowing this, I prepared myself - I invited artists from Krasnodar in the genre of pantomime, animation, actors in a suit of life-size puppets and actors on stilts. During the performance of the song “Walk, Capital!”, A beautiful, noisy performance took place, and when I sang “Life is Good”, we invited all the kids to the stage, they danced with me. At this time, a friend gave them chocolates with my photos on the wrapper - in memory of the concert. Indeed, for many, he may have been the first in his life, such as, for example, for my nephew, who held the whole song by my hand. I wanted the guys to remember this evening, to be bright, cheerful and joyful.
- I'm sure it happened! But the audience, for sure, also remembered your outfits. Impressive costumes and trim elements. Are they all tailored to your design?
- Yes, the costumes were tailored specifically for the concert, my designer and I embodied our ideas in them to make the rooms more spectacular. Not without excesses, I remember when I was dressed in a dress for the performance of the song “Shluljegur kadzhe”, a fabric got into the zipper, and we were in a hurry - not enough time for dressing up, my friends helped me to change clothes, and now this dress was with us broke! We are in a slight panic, there is no time at all. I still need to put on the top layer ... I had to shout to the presenter in order to entertain the people for a minute, urgently right at me to darn outfit and finish the training at the speed of lightning. Of course, in such situations, excitement and nerves - to the limit. Especially - before a difficult performance, as in this case. But, thanks to the support of the whole team, we managed.
The outfit in which I started the last block deserves special admiration - a blue suit trimmed with bronze fittings. It was made by Asya Eutykh - the only gunsmith in the world who makes traditional weapons and jewelry, storing and using ancient technologies. So, it was very nice when, after my performance, she went up to the stage, congratulated me and said: “Something is not enough for your image ...”, and then presented me with a hand-made slave bracelet. Very beautiful decoration and a pleasant surprise!
I want to say thanks to everyone who took part in the organization, the staging of the concert, the artists who performed my songs that evening, and the audience for their love and support!
- Angelica, thank you for sharing with us memories, impressions and vivid details!
We remind our readers that all the songs that were performed at the concert are available for listening and downloading on digital platforms, and also we offer to watch the video version of the concert “Walk, Capital!” Right now!