Popular Caucasian performer Sultan-Hurricane lit on the Olympic scene last Saturday!
18 November in Moscow, in the Sports Complex "Olympic" was a grandiose musical marathon "Eehh, Razgulay!", Organized by the radio "Chanson".
Every year at this event, viewers meet with Russian pop stars to listen to nationwide hits.
This year, Stas Mikhailov, Lyubov Uspenskaya, Mikhail Shufutinsky, Grigory Leps, Irina Krug, Sergei Trofimov, Taisiya Povaliy, Mikhail Bublik, Alexander Marshal, Tamara Gverdtsiteli, Igor Sarukhanov, Oleg Gazmanov, Lolita, Alexander Buynov, EMIN, Larissa performed their songs Dolina, 312 City Group, Tatiana Bulanova, Diana Arbenina, Lesopoval Group, Sergey Lyubavin, Alexander Ivanov and Rondo Group, UMA2RMAN Group, Dominic Joker and many others.
But the right to finish the concert, immediately after the performance of Grigori Leps, was given to an incendiary, bright performer, the star of the music publishing house “Zvuk-M” - Sultan Hurricane! Who performed his hit "Ponaheli". His number with a “mirror” car and festive confetti was a worthy conclusion to such an important musical event and caused a storm of positive emotions from the audience!
Interview with Sultan-Hurricane after the concert
Sultan told us about his participation in the music marathon in an interview immediately after his speech:
- Are you taking part in this concert for the first time?
- This performance was symbolic for me, because, yes, I first sang at the Olimpiyskiy, and therefore the responsibility was colossal. In particular, taking into account the fact that we performed in the final and closed this grand concert with our song “We've Gone Lost”. It is always important for us to meet the expectations of the public. Therefore, we rehearsed a lot before the performance, trying to think through every detail ...
- As far as we know, the public greeted you very warmly?
- These are inexpressible emotions when the whole stadium, all 20 000 spectators sing a song that you wrote! “Ponaheli” in a short time became popular and fell in love with the public. And, if singing it, or listening to it on the radio, our audience smiled a little, then I don’t want the best reward!
- What are your impressions of the concert as a whole?
- It is a great honor to perform on the same stage with such stars as Grigory Leps, Stas Mikhailov, Lyubov Uspenskaya and many others. For me, as a native of the Caucasus is a special responsibility. We, with our team and my producer Timur Hatsayev, tried not to let the public down, prepared an interesting number, and even received an important mission to “finish” the concert. We hope that the positive mood that we asked, passed on to the public. In any case, by the way I received the "Olympic", it felt!
- At the moment you are preparing to release a new song - “Valenki”. Tell us more about it.
- After the success of the song “At the Disco”, which has already gained more than 60 000 000 views on YouTube, the release of the song “Ponafeli”, which our listeners also liked, the track “Valenki” is a charge of the same positive, but already winter mood.
On the radio waves, this song will sound in the first days of December and, I hope, will give New Year's mood to all who love our music!
Well, and you can support your favorite artist, Voting for the song "Ponaheli" in the charts on the site of the radio "Chanson"! As the artist said, “click on an asterisk, send SMS. Together - we are force!"