April 25 in Nalchik was a solo concert by Eldar Zhanikayev
The State Musical Theater of the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, with the support of the Ministry of Culture of the CBD, successfully held a solo concert of a popular singer, songwriter, laureate of international competitions - Eldar Zhanikayev. About preparing for this event we We wrote earlier.
The event was held under the hashtag "# i'm xnumx". Many famous singers, artists and creative groups of the Kabardino-Balkarian stage, including Eldar Atmurzayev, Kaysyn Kholamkhanov, Alim Appaev, Alim Teppeev, took part in it Alla Boychenko, Karina Kish, Azamat Tsavkilovas well as the famous ensembles “Balkaria”, “Nasyp”, “Pride of the Caucasus”, “AssaPati” and others.
In addition to songs well known to the listeners, new songs were also sounded on this musical evening.
Eldar Zhanikayev included his following famous compositions in the program of his solo concert: “Land of Fathers”, “Barama”, “Adamda Business Atybyz”, “Aythanymy Asht”, “Tyushyurlyukse meni esinge”, as well as new songs: “Keep waiting”, Amanat "," You are beautiful "," Dancing Mountain Woman ".
During the concert, a touching, emotional song was performed by Eldar Zhanikayev, Azamat Tsavkilov and Karina Kish - “Who is it that we are”. This composition actually became the anthem of the Charity Foundation for Children with Oncological and Hematological Diseases “Above the Rainbow” of the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic. Children from the Kapitoshka children's art studio attended the stage with the artists.
Then, in a duet with Alla Boychenko, Eldar performed a new track in his processing and arrangement of Alim Appaev to the lyrics of Rasul Gamzatov's “Dolalai”.
Then came the compositions of guest artists: Eldar Atmurzayev sang the song in the arrangement of the young composer Ahmat Malkanduev (author of the first Balkar symphony) - “Alanla”, Kaysyn Kholamkhanov - song to the music of Eldar Zhanikayev - “Balkarochka mine”, Alla Boychenko - “National mix”, Alim Appaev - “You Raise Me Up”, Alim Teppeev - “Baskhan Tara, Holam, Chegem, Byzyngy” (new song).
Separately, I would like to note the leaders: Akhmat Teppeev and Slavik Thamitlokov.
In addition to the sparkling humor and positive with which they lit the whole hall, the guys composed an author's song called “Zhanikayev Eldar” in the style of rap and dedicated it to Eldar. They performed it to the accompaniment of kahon with Alla Boychenko, the beatboxer and the listener invited from the audience.
During the concert, Eldar expressed his gratitude to the professional musician Murat Malkarov, the ensemble of dulists Dmitry Kachlaev “The Rhythms of the Caucasus”. The singer also sincerely thanked the incredibly adorned the concert with their choreographic accompaniment: GFEAT “Balkaria” (soloist Irena Zhanatayeva), the ensemble “NASYP” and the lezginka school ASSAPATI (Nalchik) under the direction of Nyura Elekueva, the soloists of the dance theater “Callisto” Lina Maedov Chaptoyo Synthesis (Nalchik) under the direction of Nyura Elekueva, the vocalists of the dance theater “Callisto” Lina Maedov, a group, and a group of students of the dance theater “Callisto” Lina Maedov, a group, a group, a group, a group, a Chapters ’group, a Chapters’ group, a group of dancers of the “Callisto” theater, Lina Maedov, and a group of students of the “Callisto” theater. also Irena Zanatayeva’s national dance studio “PRIDE OF THE CAUCASUS”.
After the concert, Eldar gave an interview to our music publishing house.
- Eldar, we visited your solo concert and we really liked it! Tell me, is it true that it will become your traditional annual concert in Nalchik?
- I am very glad that you liked it. Yes, I plan to hold a concert in Nalchik annually. My viewers inspire me to this. But, besides everything, the annual concert is a great motivation to work fruitfully so that to delight our viewers with something new and interesting each time. When you hear from them a lot of bright reviews, I really want them to be no less the next time.
- Which of your songs is your favorite?
- I find it difficult to answer this question. ... In each song, the author of which I am, different emotions are embedded. They are all different, but equally expensive. Therefore, I can not single out one. Perhaps this comparison is not appropriate, but they are like children. But the parents of the children are more, and they cannot love less.
- During the concert, a touching song was sounded - the anthem of the Charity Foundation “Above the Rainbow”: “Who, if not us.” I would especially like to mention it. Who was the author of this song? Do you cooperate with this foundation, yes?
- The author of the lyrics of this song is Madina Curtieva, and Anzor Haupa wrote the music and the arrangement. It is under the motto “Who, if not us,” that Mila Kachlaeva’s Foundation “Above the Rainbow” works. In another way, and you will not tell. She has united many people from different fields of activity with the goal of helping sick children. Each of us helps what we can. Often, help is simply to have fun with the children: to congratulate them on the holiday, happy birthday, etc. For some children who do not leave the hospital 365 days in a year, these emotions are sometimes more effective than drugs.
- Eldar, very soon a very important holiday will be held for the whole of our country - Victory Day in the Great Patriotic War. What does this holiday mean to you? Are you planning to do something this day?
- Victory Day is a special holiday for me with a special atmosphere. I would like, firstly, that today's youth, today's children born and raised in peacetime, never experience the horror of war, and secondly, never forgot those who fought, died, and survived in those conditions when it seemed that it was already impossible to survive.
Am I preparing something for this day? On the ninth of May many events take place in our republic, in which I regularly and with pleasure take part. I also have plans to release a song to the words of Kerim Otarov “A Letter from a Soldier” dedicated to a war hero.
- We wish you success in your creative work, strength and creative longevity! And may your path always illuminate the guiding star of luck! Continue to delight us with your wonderful talent and gorgeous voice!