Video of the author's concert of Amirina "My Life", held in Cherkessk, was published on YouTube
In May 2018, a significant event in the world of Caucasian music took place - a well-known singer and songwriter Amirina, the creator of such hits as "Kalym", "Steal and call" Murat Thagalegova"Trains" Magameta Dzybova and many other popular songs, gathered on the same stage eminent performers and novice artists in the framework of his authorial concert "My Life", held in Cherkessk.
With 1 in March, the full video version of the concert has become available for viewing on the YouTube channel of the music publishing house “Zvuk-M”.
Taking this opportunity, we decided to talk with Amirina and learn more about how the preparation for the concert was going on and what was most memorable.
- Amirina, please tell us how much time it took to organize a concert program, and did you manage to realize all the ideas?
- I was preparing a concert for about six months. It was a complex and lengthy process, requiring a lot of time and effort, because in fact, creativity is really not as easy as it seems, because the viewer gets the finished material, and what works it costs, only the artist himself knows. The main thing is to get to the very heart of the listener, so that the song will be remembered, and you would like to hear it again.
In addition, it is necessary to focus on the audience, that is, to understand who the new product is intended for, because now there are so many new trends in music and to surprise, and even more to interest the public, it is much more difficult.
- There were a lot of premieres at the concert. Which of them could you highlight?
- The prime minister, indeed, had a lot. Several unexpected duets with young and interesting performers from different regions, for example - Shamil Kasheshov. I wrote two songs: one for him - “I do not forgive”, and together we presented a duet composition called “Jealousy”. She also performed a touching song with the singer from Adygea Astemir Beev - “Unusual”, the youth track “Here she is love” - with Khalif and duet with Laura Akbaeva. In addition, the first song was written for the beginning singer Arsen Tsagov, and Murad Saduev - a popular singer from Dagestan.
I will also note the wonderful performance of the public's favorite with a new song, which I wrote, Rustam Nakhusheva - “Leaving fate”, as well as a wonderful duet of a musical couple Islam Malseugenova and and Zulfiya Chotchaeva.
I can not fail to single out the speech of the master of the Caucasian variety art Magamet Dzybov and the song "Trains", which was written by me for him, and which is so loved by the audience. Also - a popular singer Murat Tkhagalegova, since I am the author of most of his songs, and, of course, - Ruslana Agoeva, Moaeda Unezheva.
I, for the first time, sang a song in Karachai language, since I have Karachai roots.
- The program was very diverse, interesting and rich. Not only as an author, but also as an organizer, in general, are you satisfied with how the concert went?
- Absolutely! I received a huge number of words of gratitude for the work done. I want to thank first of all the music publishing house “Zvuk-M” for the help in organizing this event, and all the artists who took part in my author's concert.
- What are your plans for the future? Will there be a similar concert of the audience this year?
- Of course, I continue my creative activity and now I am actively working on new songs for myself and for other performers. I hope to have another author concert soon!