YouTube has announced the launch of a new music service.
A new streaming service called “YouTube Music” will be launched on May 22, - reports official video hosting blog.
YouTube is a place of amazing meetings of artists with fans, it is time to make this place more convenient, - with these words the company announced the official start of the service.
Indeed, according to statistics, more than one billion people watch and listen to YouTube works from more than two million authors and performers on a monthly basis. According to the video hosting service, “YouTube Music” is a new music streaming service created only for music: official songs, albums, thousands of playlists and music radio, as well as a huge list of YouTube remixes, live performances, covers and music videos that you cannot find nowhere - everything is organized and personalized. For the first time, you can find all the movements of music in one place.
New music streaming from YouTube
- An updated mobile application and a new desktop player designed specifically for music.
- YouTube Music will have thousands of playlists, official versions of millions of songs, albums, radio services and more, in addition to all the music videos that people have come to expect from YouTube itself.
Find more music you are looking for.
- Remixes, covers, live versions, as well as exclusive releases that you can not find anywhere else - from the largest artists in the world to the latest authors.
- New, iconic as well as rare videos.
- The search service “YouTube Music search” works even if you don’t know exactly what you are looking for ... we will find the result even if you entered simple colloquial phrases and approximate words into the search.
Easy to discover new music.
- The personalized YouTube Music home screen dynamically adapts to provide recommendations based on the listening history of people based on location. In the airport? We recommend something relaxing before the flight. The entrance to the gym? We will offer several dynamic compositions to encourage you. And so on!
- Thousands of playlists to help you discover new music. This means that no matter what kind of music you like, where you are, what you do or what mood you are in, you can easily find the right playlist for the right moment.
YouTube Music Premium
While fans can free use YouTube Music, the company launches and paid YouTube Music Premium.
Subscribing to the service (the declared value of about 600 rubles per month) makes it possible to listen to and download audio content. If you are a Google Play Music subscriber, you will receive YouTube Music Premium membership as part of your subscription. And if you use Google Play Music, nothing will change - you can still access all your purchased music, downloads and playlists in Google Play Music, as always.
To expand the capabilities of YouTube Music Premium outside the music application, video hosting intends in the near future to introduce the service “YouTube Premium” - an updated YouTube Red subscription service, which never reached Russia.
A special feature of YouTube Premium is that in addition to providing free content and the ability to upload millions of videos to YouTube, it will also include the new YouTube Music service (for new subscribers from Russia, the price is estimated to be about 750 rubles per month).
Starting from 22 in May, 2018 will be available for users in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and South Korea. In June, the month new sites will appear in Austria, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
For impatient users who want to know exactly when it will be possible to use the new services, YouTube offers launch notification service.
Photo in the top provided by mobileimho.ru