On Valentine's Day, February 14 will host the first concert in Pyatigorsk of the popular hip-hop artist EGO! We decided to find out from the artist what awaits his viewers, and how he relates to St. Valentine's Day ...
- EGO, your listeners are looking forward to tonight. How is the preparation for the concert going?
- I never really prepare for concerts, I like to improvise. Everywhere they take place differently and the approach must be appropriate. It happens even during a concert we make changes to the program, replacing the tracks with dance ones or vice versa. This time I will perform popular hits as well as two brand new songs that have not even been released yet.
The event organizers are preparing a lot of surprises and gifts, but I can not tell about them, because then they are surprises. But I think that those who come will definitely be pleasant and fun!
- On the day of such a romantic holiday, I want to know about your love story with Julia ...
- We have a gentle and trusting relationship from the very beginning. Like all lovers, we call each other affectionate nicknames, but since this is our secret, I will not tell about it. But I did not make a marriage proposal. He just announced it after the fact: "You are mine!" She didn't argue. A wise decision! (laughs). I never gave her huge bouquets, did not take her to restaurants and every day in the morning I did not swear in love, although she deserves it more than anyone else. But in return, I amuse her, sometimes I cook for a meal, buy Twix chocolates and try not to offend.
- Last year your family was replenished - a daughter Svetochka was born. What emotions did you experience when you learned that you would become a father?
- Then all the feelings were mixed: happiness, fear, inspiration. I was happy because a child for me is the personification of my love. It was scary, because I consider it a great responsibility to have a child, since he needs not only to be raised, but also to be raised, educated and supported throughout his life. I was inspired by the thought that another little man will appear, my part, for the sake of which I will live and create. Now my daughter is 11 months old, she is my favorite person. Even just talking about her makes me happier.
- What advice can you give to our readers and your listeners: how to preserve love and family happiness?
- You can save love if it was originally. Treat each other with respect, listen and share yourself, try to leave space for your half, do not fill completely with yourself, do not allow interfering in your relationship, even those close to you, and never betray!
- Thanks for the conversation, EGO! We wish you and your wonderful family warmth and prosperity! And I remind readers that the concert in Pyatigorsk will take place today on February 14, at the Night Istanbul restaurant. The beginning is at 22.00. Phone for information: 8 (962) 451 83 05
Photo: personal archive of EGO