Gosha Grachevsky will take part in the program “Music Class”
One of the most exciting discoveries in the world of Russian chanson, Gosha Grachevsky, travels to Moscow to record in the program “Music Class”. About himself, about the upcoming trip, creativity and personal life, Gosha Grachevsky gave us an exclusive interview.
Gosh, hello! Congratulations on the fact that you have already received an invitation to record an acoustic concert from “Chanson TV”! Despite your convincing debut with the songs “Crazy Card” and “My Madame” and the undoubted success of other songs from the album “Suit”, this trip to Moscow, on television is a serious step towards wide success. I looked in the day before on YouTube and saw a sea of fan videos with your songs there - this means that people are interested in your work and they are waiting for your appearance on the screens. And this opportunity appeared. You are invited to the central channel. Tell me, was the news about the invitation shocking for you or not?
- Hello! After “Chanson TV” saw my video for the song “Crazy Card”, they immediately invited me to record the program “Music Class” with my participation. It is a great honor for me, I am grateful to the Chanson TV editors and look forward to this trip. For us with the musical collective, this will be a kind of journey.
Your stage image, as well as the theme of the first song, not to mention the clip - everything is tightly connected with the cards. And it is clear that you own them very well, if not expertly. What is this, another talent or profession?
- In general, since childhood I loved magic tricks, and believed in miracles when I saw something from films, for example. This enthralled me and slowly I began to learn this myself. I still believe in a miracle, it can happen at any moment. Friends, of course, know here there is no magic, but only sleight of hand. But they like the way I turn sleight of hand into an illusion.
On the Internet you can also find information about another of your serious hobbies - painting. How did you happen to make music with more than one craft?
- Professionally, I started music recently, a year and a half ago, and before that I really engaged in paintingstudied this. It remains in my life to this day. I attend exhibitions, I can take a long look at one canvas, whether it be modern art or not ...
And your nickname? There is a story, why Gosh Grachevsky?
- At first it was a pseudonym, now like a real name (laughs). But in general, there is a funny story, from school. We had a fun and friendly class. We often played skits, played classmates, even teachers ... And the fact that I was often the instigator of the disorder did not go unnoticed. And once, when we made a real ambush to an innocent teacher, we received an exclamation: “Stop this Jumble!”, And pointing to me, “Especially you Grachevsky!” ... All at once laughed out loud. As happens in such cases - stuck ...
Once in an interview on Radio Chanson, you said that working with producer Timur Kitov is hard, but very interesting. How do you work together now? Worked together
“Did I say that !?” (laughs). Although it’s true, what’s already here - Timur is a demanding leader, of course, but we work and we have no other choice ... We spend a lot of time together and understand, since they listen to us, then we are responsible to people.
Already working on new material, new songs, after the release of the album “Suit”? Maybe there is already something new that the public has not heard yet?
- Oh sure! We write non-stop, and there are already several new songs. I think we will show them to all of you soon!
But what about personal life? Single?
- Oh, no, not single. I have one daughter, and, naturally, one wife (laughs). Unfortunately, there is a lot of work now and we cannot see each other often. But I really hope that very soon the situation will change, and I will be able to hug them more often ...
Thank you for your sincerity!
- Thanks you! Heartfelt!