- What, in your opinion, are the advantages of Caucasian music?
- The advantage of Caucasian music in its originality, in traditional folklore and its color. For centuries, it has transmitted the traditions of mountain peoples, and despite the fact that over the years it has changed more than once, each nation has its own individuality and depth of sound.
- What is your favorite song on the Caucasian stage?
- I don’t know why, but Lely Urchukova’s song “Jura” really touched me. As a child of a new generation, I know little about Caucasian performers, but one day she suddenly played from a speaker in our house, and at that moment my window opened into the world of folk music.
But if we talk about pop, it will definitely be Alexander Gum!
- What other artists are you listening to?
- I don’t have any specific favorite performers, but the basis of musical taste was formed in my father’s car. Most often there were played (and still are) British rock bands, some light country music. Well, with age, I added Rap, Hip-Hop and, of course, electronic music to this list.
Even my young man used to write electronic music, but now he is engaged in shooting commercial clips for local pop singers.