On International Women's Day, we congratulate all girls, girls and women on a holiday that, together with spring, brings warmth and love to our souls. Everything around begins to bloom, nature wakes up from a nap and gives us hopes that the world around will become brighter and kinder. The heart beats in a different way, and we hasten to share this with our closest ones. And the closest person is, of course, Mom. She was the first to give us warmth and care, and she is the first one we hurry to congratulate on March 8.
There are many artists on our stage who raise children and try not to deprive their family of attention, despite the tight tour schedule. Among the newly minted Moms is one of the most charming singers on the Caucasian stage - Lilia Shaulukhova, which in a month will celebrate the first birthday of his son. In honor of 8 March, we decided to talk to her about motherhood ...
- Lily, how has your life changed since the birth of Hassan?
- Everything has changed completely: my world, my life, my day and night, my interests - everything is now connected with my son. I hardly part with him even for 10 minutes!
Being a mom is the most wonderful feeling in the world! This is not easy, but very interesting. The most dear people — mothers — help me and my husband. They are always by my side. Without them, I don’t even know what I would do, how I could handle it. Thank you for having them!
- Do you use the same methods in raising a child as your mother?
“I think we all follow in the footsteps of our parents and educate our children the way we educated us.” We try not to scold Hassan, but to explain what and why, to talk more. Well, there are things that, of course, have to be prohibited. Let's say when he wants to put his fingers into a power outlet. (laughs)
“Well, do you sing songs for him at night?”
- Yes, I’m singing. Basically, “Good night, kids,” but improvisation often begins here: in the text I insert about my son, I redo the motive.
- And in honor of whom was the baby named Hassan?
- In honor of the grandfather on the part of her husband. He loved Alim very much and did not hide that he was his most beloved grandson of all. When my husband was still at university, he dreamed about Grandpa Hassan and said: “You will have a boy as your first child.” When later I was pregnant, and we determined the sex of the child, the question with the name resolved by itself. We immediately started calling him already in the tummy Hasanchik.
- Wonders! Besides the name, did he inherit anything from his grandfather? What does he look like in appearance and character?
- Looks like everyone a little bit. He did not deprive anyone, he took all the best from everyone. But by nature I still can’t understand. Although, for example, the word "impossible" for him is like a red rag for a bull! (laughs). Starts right away. Probably stubborn - to mom and impatient - to dad. So far I have only noticed this. I'm afraid to list good qualities so as not to jinx it.
- Lily, becoming a mother, did you better understand your mother?
- Definitely. I began to appreciate my mother even more and respect in her face all the other mothers. After all, motherhood is not just playing and talking, it is not to sleep at night, worry about every breath, and constantly and tirelessly monitor the baby. But all these troubles are pleasant, because you know for sure - it's worth it.
- What would you like to wish all mothers on March 8?
- May our mothers always be with us! Healthy and happy. So that they watch our happiness, because for them it is the most important thing, and we watch their happiness, because for us it is the main thing! Happy holiday!
In the photo: Lily, her husband Alim Shibzukhov and their son Hassan.