On International Women's Day, we congratulate all girls, girls and women on the holiday, which, together with spring, brings warmth and love to our souls. Everything around begins to bloom, nature wakes up from a slumber and gives us hope that the world around will become brighter and kinder. The heart beats in a different way, and we is in a hurry to share this with those closest to us. And the closest person is, of course, Mom. She was the first to give us warmth and care, and it is she who is the first to whom we hasten to congratulate on March 8.
There are many artists on our stage who raise children and try not to deprive their family of attention, despite the tight tour schedule. Among the newly minted Moms is one of the most charming singers on the Caucasian stage - Lilia Shaulukhova, which in a month will celebrate the first birthday of his son. In honor of 8 March, we decided to talk to her about motherhood ...
- Lilia, how has your life changed since the birth of Hasan?
- Everything has changed completely: my world, my life, my day and night, my interests - everything is now connected with my son. I can hardly be separated from him even for 10 minutes!
Being a mom is the most wonderful feeling in the world! It is not easy, but very interesting. The most dear people help me - mothers: mine and my husband's. They are always by my side. Without them, I don't even know what I would do, how I would cope. Thank you for having them!
- Do you use the same methods in raising a child as your mother?
- I think we are all following in the footsteps of our parents and raising our children the way they raised us. We try not to scold Hasan, but to explain what and why, to talk more. Well, there are also things that, of course, have to be prohibited. Let's say when he wants to stick his fingers into the outlet. (laughs)
- Well, and you sing songs to him for the night?
- Yes, I sing. Basically "Good night, kids", but even then improvisation often begins: I insert in the text about my son, I redo the motive.
- And after whom was the baby Hasan named?
- In honor of her husband's grandfather. He loved Alim very much and did not hide that he was his most beloved grandson of all. When my husband was still studying at the university, he dreamed about grandfather Khasan and said: "You will have a boy for the first time." When later I was pregnant, and the sex of the child was determined for us, the question with the name was resolved by itself. We immediately started calling him Hasanchik in his tummy.
- Miracles! Besides the name, did he inherit anything from his grandfather? Who does he look like in appearance and character?
- Looks like everybody a little bit. He did not deprive anyone, he took the best from everyone. But I still cannot understand by nature. Although, for example, the word "no" for him is like a red rag for a bull! (laughs). Starts up immediately. Probably stubborn - to mom and impatient - to dad. So far, I just noticed it. I'm afraid to list good qualities so as not to jinx them.
- Lilia, having become a mother, did you understand your mother better?
- Definitely. I began to appreciate my mother even more and respect all other mothers in her face. After all, motherhood is not just playing and lisping, it is not sleeping at night, worrying about every breath, constantly and tirelessly watching the baby. But all these chores are pleasant, because you know for sure - it's worth it.
- What would you like to wish all mothers on March 8?
- May our mothers always be with us! Healthy and happy. So that they watch our happiness, since this is the most important thing for them, and we watched their happiness, since this is the main thing for us! Happy Holidays!
In the photo: Lily, her husband Alim Shibzukhov and their son Hassan.