Today Murat Thagalegovu marks 34 of the year.
Today, one of the most popular Caucasian performers - Murat Thagalegova marks 34 of the year! To this date, the artist came up with a big list of hits, huge popularity and ever-growing audience love, which he gained not only in the Caucasus, but also far beyond its borders. To congratulate Murat on his birthday, and also to find out what the singer is working on now, our journalist met him in Cherkessk ...
- Murat, on behalf of the Sound-M company and all our listeners I congratulate you on the holiday! I wish you personal happiness and new creative success!
- Thanks a lot!
- Your fans are looking forward to receiving new music from you. Tell us, what projects are you working on today?
- First of all, I am now busy working on a new album. I think by the end of the summer he will be ready. Nobody has heard these songs yet, about 18 tracks will go there. Among them there are several lyrical compositions, but basically all the songs will be dance.
Firstly, this genre is more for me, I think, secondly, in the world now, and so a lot of problems, everyone’s head is already bursting. It would be desirable, that all could have fun, unwind, even for a while to forget about their worries.
- Great! Who helps you create a new album?
- The authors with whom I have been collaborating for a long time, with whom we have released more than one hit, are Asya Sanashokova and Amirina. Several arrangers, among them - Alibek Gigiev, who at one time worked on the song “The Bandit's Soul”.
- You said that you do the album first. In the second, I guess, with concerts?
- Exactly. This summer we will have about 50 solo concert performances. I started in early June with the Astrakhan region. Then there was the Republic of Bashkiria, Tatarstan and further on the list. And closer to winter I plan to arrange concerts in the Moscow and Samara regions. They also look forward to me there. All posters, stretch marks are ready ...
- Is it easy to work with such a busy concert schedule?
- Work is always a pleasure! But since I have a two-hour program, and I sing live, there are problems. For example, the voice disappears and then you have to postpone the performance. The fact is that I don’t know how to sing to a phonogram, and even can’t. And people in general often ask to perform something without a microphone, acapellarily. Therefore, to sing 20 songs or more every day is a big burden on the throat. Especially in winter.
- How do you restore your voice?
“What methods have I not tried!” But in the end, all the same, he stopped on folk remedies. Those who did not go through this probably will not believe it, I myself did not believe until the very end that it helps. But if, for example, you drink a raw egg without yolk, then the very next day, the throat is recovering. Honey also helps a lot.
- So we learned professional secrets firsthand! Murat, in the end, please tell us about further strategic plans for cooperation with the sound publishing house “Zvuk-M”. As far as I know, today you had a meeting with the head of the company?
- Yes. Mikhail Yugov is the person who helped not only me, but also many Caucasian and non-Caucasian performers, helps and, I hope, will continue to help in promoting our work. He is not just a broad-minded person, but also a great professional - he has been in this field for so many years! We have outlined plans for further work today, we will soon release a new album and, I hope, we still have many significant joint projects ahead!