A new project for talented youth - "Bzerabze", - introduced today the first release called "Laapeléef". About what the art group sets for itself and more about the composition in a short interview with our journalist founder of Bzerabze Timur Losanov @timur_losan.
- Tell us, please, what tasks does the new youth project set itself?
- We prepare professional musicians, dancers, vocalists for the stage.
The difference between this site and others is that the process of selecting group members is always on, and the uniqueness lies in the method and style of work on the professional stage.
The purpose of creating the art group "Bzerabze" is the development of strong personalities on the Adyg scene.
- Why did you define the composition “La Peléef” as your debut release?
- “Лапапъэф” - a track that has become very popular among Circassian youth around the world.
He fell in love and during foreign tours, was very much in demand. We hope, and as a release, this track will draw attention to the album.
- You told that you are fond of history, collect archival data and records. Tell us about this composition. What is her creation story? What are the traditional elements in it?
- This is an author’s composition. It was created based on the youth dance “La Peris”. Its roots go deep into the history of the Adyghe musical culture. We are sure that it will be warmly received, and we sincerely wish everyone a pleasant listening!