A video version of the concert of Angelica Nacheva "Walk, Capital!"
On May 19, 2017 in Maykop, a big solo concert of the star of the Caucasian stage, Honored Artist of the Republic of Adygea and the Karachay-Cherkess Republic - the author and performer Angelica Nacheva. Which gathered on the stage of the State Philharmonic of the Republic of Adygea famous artists and presented the audience an unforgettable musical show and many new songs!
The concert “Walk, the capital!” Is already available for viewing on the net, and we invite you to find out with us the details of that evening from Angelica herself ...
- Angelica, despite the fact that the concert took place 2 years ago, the memories and emotions that he left in your soul, as well as in the hearts of the public, are probably alive in your memory. What was the most exciting moment that evening?
- The concert program included many interesting duets, as well as songs that were first performed during a performance in Maykop. So, the premiere of the tracks "Golden Apples", which we performed with Tatyana Tretyak; "Sweet" that I wrote for Artur Khalatova; our joint song with Sultan Hurricane - “Sunflower seeds”, but, probably, the most exciting was the performance of the song “Shluljegur kadzhe” (“Love is calling”).
The fact is that the hall was attended by the first performer of this song - Tamara Rashidovna Nekhai - People's Artist of the Republic of Adygea, Honored Artist of the Republic of Abkhazia, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation. I understood that I would not sing better than her, but it was a great honor for me that she allowed me to perform this song, which I have loved for many years. I prepared this number for a long time and carefully, attended master classes of Tamara Rashidovna herself, who now works as a vocal teacher. The song is very beautiful, but very difficult.
During the performance, I knew that Tamara Rashidovna and her son were sitting in the hall and watched the concert, which took nearly an hour to complete, until the end. And as a result, she wrote me a flattering and inspiring review, stating that each work should be appreciated, and my today's success is the result of my hard work. It was very nice! I understand that maybe there were some flaws in the vocal plan, after all it was a live concert, there was a very difficult rehearsal, I was worried about how it would pass, but her assessment was very important for me, and her approval was very significant.
- You mentioned a hard rehearsal. I know that you are very scrupulous about organizing concerts, were you satisfied with the result this time?
- I am never one hundred percent satisfied. I am my own main critic. As much as possible to make the performance beautiful, as I saw it, we tried and implemented it. At the rehearsal, many nuances came to light that had to be solved right away, I got nervous, we all worried about how everything would go and how I could perform, despite all these "tests". But by the beginning of the evening I pulled myself together and tuned in to the right mood. And although I always know where and what could have been done better, I am happy that the viewer is happy! This is the most important thing - the response from the audience was very warm. I tried to make the concert as interesting as possible, trying to make each number exciting, with its own history and surprises. The concept of the song was revealed through a bright screen saver, or choreographic performance, and several numbers - by the participation of artists of various entertaining genres.
- It is interesting and remarkable that you have even provided for a children's program.
- Many children often come to my concerts. Knowing this, I prepared myself - I invited artists from Krasnodar in the genre of pantomime, animation, actors in mascot costumes and artists on stilts. During the performance of the song "Walk, Capital!" it turned out to be a beautiful, noisy performance, and when I sang "Life is Good", we invited all the children to the stage, they danced with me. At this time, a friend handed them chocolates with my photographs on the wrapper - in memory of the concert. Indeed, for many, he may have been the first in life, such as for my nephew, who held my hand throughout the song. I wanted the children to remember this evening, to be bright, cheerful and joyful.
- I'm sure it happened! But the audience, for sure, also remembered your outfits. Impressive costumes and fittings. Are they all sewn by your design?
- Yes, the costumes were made specifically for the concert, in which my designer and I embodied our ideas to make the performances more spectacular. There were some excesses - I remember when I was dressed in a dress for the performance of the song "Shlul'egur qajae", the fabric hit the zipper, and we were in a hurry - there was not much time to change, my friends helped me to change outfits, and now, we have this dress broke! We are in a slight panic, there is no time at all. I still need to put on the top layer ... I had to shout to the presenter to entertain the people for another minute, urgently darn my outfit right on me and finish the preparations with lightning speed. Of course, in such situations, excitement and nerves are at the limit. Especially before a difficult performance, as in this case. But, thanks to the support of the whole team, we did it.
The outfit in which I started the last block deserves special admiration - a blue suit trimmed with bronze fittings. It was made by Asya Eutykh - the only gunsmith in the world who makes traditional weapons and jewelry, storing and using ancient technologies. So, it was very nice when, after my performance, she went up to the stage, congratulated me and said: “Something is not enough for your image ...”, and then presented me with a hand-made slave bracelet. Very beautiful decoration and a pleasant surprise!
I want to say thanks to everyone who took part in the organization, the staging of the concert, the artists who performed my songs that evening, and the audience for their love and support!
- Angelica, thank you for sharing with us memories, impressions and vivid details!
We remind our readers that all the songs that were performed at the concert are available for listening and downloading on digital platforms, and also we offer to watch the video version of the concert “Walk, Capital!” Right now!