A video of Amirina’s author’s concert “My Life,” held in Cherkessk, was released on YouTube
In May 2018, a significant event in the world of Caucasian music took place - a well-known singer and songwriter Amirina, the creator of such hits as "Kalym", "Steal and call" Murat Thagalegova"Trains" Magameta Dzybova and many other popular songs, gathered on the same stage eminent performers and budding artists as part of her own concert “My Life”, held in Cherkessk.
With 1 in March, the full video version of the concert has become available for viewing on the YouTube channel of the music publishing house “Zvuk-M”.
Taking this opportunity, we decided to talk with Amirina and learn more about how the preparation for the concert was going on and what was most memorable.
- Amirina, please tell us how much time it took to organize a concert program, and did you manage to realize all your ideas?
- I prepared the concert for about six months. It was a complex and lengthy process, requiring a lot of time and effort, because in fact, creativity is really not as easy as it seems, because the viewer receives the finished material, and what kind of work it costs, only the artist himself knows. The main thing is to get into the very heart of the listener, so that the song is remembered, and I would like to hear it again.
In addition, it is necessary to focus on the audience, that is, to understand who exactly the novelty is intended for, because now there are so many new directions in music and it is much more difficult to surprise the audience, and even more so to interest the audience.
“There were a lot of premieres at the concert.” Which of them would you particularly highlight?
- The prime minister, indeed, was a lot. Several unexpected duets with young and interesting performers from different regions, for example, Shamil Kasheshov. I wrote two songs: one for him - “I do not forgive”, and together we presented a duet composition called “Jealousy”. She also performed a touching song with the performer from Adygea Astemir Beev - “Unusual”, the youth track “Here she is love” - with Khalif and duet with Laura Akbaeva. In addition, the first song was written for the budding performer Arsen Tsagov, and Murad Saduev - a popular singer from Dagestan.
I will also note the wonderful performance of the public's favorite with a new song, which I wrote, Rustam Nakhusheva - “Departing from fate”, as well as a wonderful duet of a musical pair Islam Malseugenova and and Zulfiya Chotchaeva.
I can not fail to single out the speech of the master of the Caucasian variety art Magamet Dzybov and the song "Trains", which was written by me for him, and which was so loved by the audience. Also - the popular artist Murat Thagalegov, since I am the author of most of his songs, and, of course, - Ruslana Agoeva, Moaeda Unezheva.
I, for the first time, sang a song in the Karachai language, because I have Karachai roots.
- The program was very diverse, interesting and rich. Not only as an author, but also as an organizer, are you generally satisfied with how the concert went?
- Absolutely! I received a huge number of words of gratitude for the work done. First of all, I want to thank the sound publishing house “Zvuk-M” for their help in organizing this event, and all the artists who took part in my author’s concert.
- What are your plans for the future? Will a similar concert await the audience this year?
- Of course, I continue my creative activity and now I am actively working on new songs for myself and for other artists. I hope to conduct another author's concert soon!